I registered for the myfoodrecord website but I have not yet received an email to activate my account. I was wondering what I need to do so I can activate the account. Thank you.
We are sorry you didn't receive an email from My Food Record website.
We think you created an account and didn't receive an activation email.
Here are steps to login and reset your password if necessary:
- After creating your account, My Food Record (MFR) website sends an email confirmation with a link for you to click to activate your account. Do not click on the link more than once or you will get an error message. If you did not find the MFR email in your inbox, please check your spam folder.
- After clicking on the link to activate your account on www.MyFoodRecord.com you can login with your username and password you entered when you created an account.
- If you try logging in with the username and password you entered when creating an account and it gives you an error message, then we suggest you reset your password.
- First delete any cookies, cache and history in your browser just in case you entered a typo in either username or password fields to prevent the fields from auto-filling with typo. My Food Record (MFR) stores cookies for each session and deletes MFR cookies when you close the MFR browser tab.
- In Chrome, click on the : (3 dots) in the upper right corner of the browser window. Select Settings. Next scroll down to the bottom of settings and click Advanced. Scroll down advanced settings and click "clear browsing data". You only need to delete cookies tho I usually delete all browsing data. Click "Clear Data". Close Chrome browser.
- In Firefox, click = (3 bars) in the upper right corner of the browser window. Select Options > Privacy & Security. Under cookies and site data, click Clear Data. A pop-up window will ask you to clear cookies and cached web content.Click Clear button. I usually choose history by clicking Clear History and delete everything. Close FireFox browser.
- Open a new browser window and navigate to www.MyFoodRecord.com .
- Click on either the login link in the upper right of the home page or click on My Account > View account.
- Click on the "Forget your Password?" link and My Food Record will send you an email with a new password you can use temporarily to login. Once logged in, please change your password to one that is easy for you to remember.
Can I still access NAT 2.0 / NAT 3.0?
No. Please note that NAT 2.0 and NAT 3.0 was discontinued as of June 30, 2015. Teachers, please adjust your lesson plans and assignments based on My Food Record starting July 2015.
I cannot figure out how to add a food to be analyzed.
Click analyze in top navigation, then start searching for foods to add to today's date OR select a different date. You can analyze foods either as a guest OR by creating an account. More suggestions for using MFR are on Support.
Do I need cookies enabled & Java installed in my browser?
Please enable Cookies in your browser tools by clicking on Tools (FireFox) or Settings (Chrome) or Options (Internet Explorer) in your browser menu. Also make sure you have the latest version of Java. You can check to see if you have the latest version Java from Oracle which is needed to analyze your food.